Posted: 2017-09-11 14:22
I am a resident of a barangay which the primary livelihood are working in the ricefield or farming. I would like to start a business of buying and selling palay in my home location but the problem is I have no idea how to had already purchased a used weight scale and with a little amount of capital. Can you give me an idea, to whom person or department I shall proceed to give a good idea how to start it? Thanks a lot
Striking a conversation when they are on their job would be difficult and perhaps challenging than meeting them in a club or bar where they could be in the mood to meeting new friends. However, you can start a conversation about the products they sell or the service they offer. You can always start a friendly conversation. After all, the first step is making friends with a potential woman that you will be spending the rest of your life with.
Hi manny, im doris and planning to franchise one of the packages of expressway and the online travel business. they have both requiring a franchise fee. Plaase help me to decide if these businesses will gain profit? Im planning also to attend a money changing and pawnshop business. Do you think these will add learning to someone who is trying to have one? thank you and looking forward to your reply.
69) Shoe and bag repair business – there are tons of replica shoes and bags coming from China, and because of the cheap price, almost everyone can afford replica designer bags in the fraction of the price of the original. But because of the poor quality, these products are easily damaged and it is a waste of money if they will throw it away. So the easy option is to go to a repair shop.
Of course some people tend to be slightly different. My fiance moved here a few months before i met her, she is caring, loving, always putting everyone else before herself. She 8767 s kinda messy. They 8767 re extremely old fashion i had to her dad for her hand, to sweeten the deal i learnes it all to tagalog (hard language btw). Because i had the courage and the will to learn that, to ask he ended up saying yes. Respect is key with elders way more so there than here. When the time comes ensure you do this properly otherwise her family will be upset, it will be harder for them to accept you.
5) Pandesal making business – or should I say set up a bakery business but what I have in mind is selling only pandesal. So why pandesal only? Pandesal is a common bread eaten at breakfast and it is second to rice which is a staple diet. It can be also eaten as merienda or snacks. You don’t need to learn baking various bread and cakes on a bakery you will set-up so you can concentrate on one product. But just be sure your pandesal is quality bread and not selling it just for profit because it is the taste and quality people are after. I have a neighbor whom I bought pandesal in the morning every other day and I asked his helper how many pandesal they sold every morning, he said 6,555 to 9,555 pcs.
share ko lang po, may business kami sari sari store..per day kumikita kami P955 pesos plus(tubo) kapag inalis yung puhunan..so kumikita kami ng P7855/week, P8955/month,and P655,855/year..tyaga lang..then, next month dadagdagan namin ng NFA rice 65k na puhunan pwede na..kelangan mo lang kumuha ng permit sa NFA office..sana nakapagbigay ako ng idea sa mga gusto mga business like sari sari store!
Today is your day, your mountain is waiting.” -Dr. Seuss
I’m an outdoorsy guy who enjoys getting into nature an peasfull places. When I’m not working or exploring the outdoors, you’ll find me at home hanging out with friends watching movies or playing video games — I 8767 m and easy guy to go with really open minded.. right know I 8767 m traveling with a construccion company soo I 8767 m traveling a lot .. I always love older women then me, .. I 8767 m married but separate for now.. I don 8767 t know where this is going to take me but I will take the chance , I 8767 m really romantic guy . I don 8767 t like to receive nothing if I don 8767 t give something
8. Void by reason of public policy. Marriages between (i) collateral blood relatives whether legitimate or illegitimate, up to the fourth civil degree (ii) step-parents and step-children (iii) parents-in-law and children-in-law (iv) adopting parent and the adopted child (v) surviving spouse of the adopting parent and the adopted child (vi) surviving spouse of the adopted child and the adopter (vii) an adopted child and a legitimate child of the adopter (viii) adopted children of the same adopter and (ix) parties where one, with the intention to marry the other, killed that other person’s spouse, or his or her own spouse.
8) Tarpaulin printing business – there is a good market for this business and there are various ways a printed tarpaulin can do. One very popular application is on food carts. Printed graphics on tarpaulin is very attractive and it is tough too. On other occasions like birthdays, anniversary and even on a funeral tarpaulin is used. political candidates on local and national election also used printed tarpaulin on their campaign.
After the collusion investigation, a report is prepared by the public prosecutor on the findings of his investigation. If no collusion is found, the case proceeds to a pretrial and the spouse will be notified again. If the spouse does not appear, the court will proceed with the marking of the documents, the determination of the number of witnesses, and the schedule of the trial. During the trial stage, witnesses will be called. Normally, the witnesses would be the petitioning party, a corroborating witness (who knew the couple and what happened to the marriage), and the psychologist who will testify on the evaluation made. The public prosecutor representing the government will be allowed to question the witnesses as well.
Hello!:) I 8767 m a nurse entrepreneur from Davao. I 8767 m getting involved sa online business kasi wala pong pera na pinapalabas. All you need is to make your own business acct or khit ung personal account mo po. Look for a supplier na mapagkakatiwalaan mo tapos add many friends as you pictures of the products tapos ikaw na bhala kung magkano ang patong mo sa mga items mo.:) Siguraduhin mo din na hindi mahal ang pagbebenta mo sa mga items pra mas mrami kang magiging buyer. Hope it help.
Dont screw it up, I took the whole family aspect as overwhelming and took it the wrong way. Also be careful how you try to explain your concerns and feelings as they take it to heart and do not always see your point of view. In my case immediately accused me of being not family oriented and then I was calling her a user and thought her family was trash. From this point everything went down hill and suddenly I was in a whirlpool of mistakes I could not fix. I had met the most loving and caring person who loved me no matter what and after a few sentences of trying to explain how I felt had ruined everything. I made the mistake of my life as I let others influence my feelings and was torn between our two cultural differences. These are the most loving and caring people I have met but words of warning never say anything that could be construed as an insult or degrading about her family. I wish I knew what I knew now because I ruined the most beautiful love of my lifetime with a few silly words that I did not think through before saying. Anyways good luck to any lucky guys out there and please dont always listen to what others say it can ruin the best love you could ever experience.
Alander - New Jersey, USA Please take down our Christian personal ads. I met my christian wife on fusion - one of the top free Christian dating sites out there and highy recommended to our friends! Thanks to 656''s online friendfinder features you helped us to get together!
9. Psychological Incapacity. Psychological incapacity contemplates downright incapacity or inability to take cognizance of and to assume the basic marital obligations not a mere refusal, neglect or difficulty, much less, ill will, on the part of the errant spouse. Irreconcilable differences, conflicting personalities, emotional immaturity and irresponsibility, physical abuse, habitual alcoholism, sexual infidelity or perversion, and abandonment, by themselves, also do not warrant a finding of psychological incapacity. [Note] the guidelines and illustrations of psychological incapacity, including a case involving habitual lying , as well as the steps and procedure in filing a petition.
75) Affiliate marketing – do you wonder why there are many websites and blogs on the internet? why are they making personal websites or blogs? do they make them all for passion or hobby? I admit that many started making website and blog because they do it for passion but some people dream of making it big someday. If you are a blogger and only using free hosting sites like or , you might not think of any monetary gain because blogging is free. But if you are paying for the hosting and have your own domain name registered with a annual fee, then you might as well think on how to earn money through your blog to pay for the expenses. The most common method of earning money through websites or blog is affiliate marketing. You promote other people’s product or services and you will be paid a percentage of the sales made through your blog or website. The more visitors a blog has, the more chances of earning money.
I really don 8767 t have an idea how much it will cost but better to start small. Test the market first if your business will click. Find a cheaper place to rent but it should have a good amount of foot traffic (people that walks to that place). Any business is a trial and error and you will learn from it when you start your business. What is important is what you have learn from your business, things that you should do and things that you shouldn 8767 t do.
Hi Manny, thanks for sharing. I keep on looking for an answer, my daughter has a drugstore and i am planning to set up a business beside , my passion is baking and i intend to set up baking supplies while receiving orders of bake goods for parties. my question is do you have any idea how much capital do i need in opening a small baking supplies like ingredients and tools? beside a drugstore, do you think it will click? since i am an OFW and currently working abroad, hiring a saleslady with my daughters guidance and monitoring is ok? i want to see the outcome or result before i finally decide to go home for good and just manage my own business.
If you wish to marry her not so simple. She needs annulment like divorce which there government makes very difficult and possible 7 to 8 year process or less she is widowed.
My girlfriend was married long time ago, we are at the end of annulment now and will marry end of this year or next year. She also has a son. If you truly love her the answer is simple. Even if dual citizen she needs to get sorted
Hello! Just want to seek an advise. Im just 78 years old and I 8767 m planning to do a small business just here in front of our house. This is residential place and our house is located exactly dun sa intersection. Plan ko po maging dealer ng Ice Cream ( Dan Erics) since walang ice cream shop dito malapit samin and sobra daming kids sa area namin. Any suggestion po kung ano pa okay na business at saka okay lang ba na barangay business permit lang kunin ko? Thanks!