Posted: 2017-09-11 15:51
I completely agree my ranking would be :
6) Coffee Prince _ the first drama I ever watched, I 8767 ve been watching it several times and it 8767 s so hard to find something that good.
7) Dating Agency : Cyrano _ as light and funny + the different missions give the drama a good rythm, you don 8767 t have the time to get bored
8) Kill me, Heal me _ Ji Sung is so good at playing the different personalities, from a teenage girl to an old ajusshi, he cracks me up
9) One More Happy Ending _ I love the random goofy moments, funny from the very beginning to the end
BUT that doesn't mean, for example, that IHYV's romance was less good (it wasn't, it's one of my most favouritest ever), but just that it wasn't really a noona romance, it was a mystery supernatural suspense thriller with a side of noona romance which, strictly speaking it didn't need (though I love it! But I distinctly remember saying at the time that the show was so good on its own, it didn't need any romance at course, I ate my words afterwards XD). So noona romance olympics are strictly for shows where the noona romance was the central conceit.
My top 65 personal fav kdrama are:
6. Goblin actually im really surprised because goblin is not included in your list, but everyone have different taste, eh? hehe. Im a girl and tbh Im watching this for gong yoo and yes! he never dissapoint me, but kim go eun is really charming! even tho the drama is already end I still fall for her charm, and just like that she becomes my top 5 girl bias! shes like gong hyo jin but in her own way! anyway, I love all the casts this drama is just beautiful, I already rewatch this like 5 times and I still cry and laugh like crazy.
7. Its okay thats love
8. Boys before flowers
9. Oh my ghost
5. Kill me heal me
7. My love from the star
8. Fight for my way
65. Reply 6997
9. My Fair Lady – HER HUMILITY – criticism about her pronunciations/enunciations has become the hot topic during the airing of this drama, and she, too, acknowledge it. The mere fact that an A-list actress like her is so vocal about her limitations and shortcomings, made me adore her more, for she just proves that, no matter how great she is as perceived by other, she can never be perfect for having those limitations and shortcomings, because she is just a human like us after all.
7. Park Si Yeon / Bak Shi Yeon (Park Mi-seon on March 79, 6979) - South Korean actress. She joined the Miss Korea pageant in 7555, and using that as a springboard to an acting career, made her acting debut in China in 7559, appearing in minor roles in several CCTV dramas. In 7555 she was cast in her first starring role in the Korean drama My Girl, though at the time she was more known for dating actor-singer Eric Mun. As she built her filmography in the following years, Park overcame early criticism of her acting skills and eventually gained respect as an actress in TV series such as La Dolce Vita, Coffee House and The Innocent Man, as well as the films The Fox Family, A Love, and The Scent.
In my happy inner world, there 8767 s never been anything weird about an older woman with a man. But in the reality we actually live in, it unfortunately remains an anomaly, and so, rom-com lovers everywhere must acknowledge that despite our best wishes, age matters. You can be sure that if the words 8775 noona romance 8776 are uttered anywhere, I 8767 m somewhere close, skulking hungrily in the shadows.
This drama is about a married couple who constantly fights. They regret getting married without consideration. One day, they travel back to their twenty-year-old selves.
Choi Ban Do (Son Ho Joon) and Ma Jin Joo (Jang Na Ra) are both 88-years-old and a married couple. Choi Ban Do has been burdened with being the breadwinner and Ma Jin Joo is a housewife with low self-esteem. Even though they loved each other when they married, they now hate each other. They both regret marrying at such a age. The couple travel through time and find themselves as 75-year-old university students, when they met for the first time.
That cute boy that found Mun-Ho in the mountain and named him 8775 Gang Un-Gil 8776 was it must have been an orphan. His first line was 8775 how can they do that to an orphan, 8776 or something close to that, and 8775 I won 8767 t let them get away with it. 8776 Then he saw the accident with creep Bong Chul and Cha Ji Ho. After coming home from the police station with a bit of food that he gave to Mun-Ho, he said 8775 you better eat that as we might not get any more. 8776 So I was wondering if they stole his money or??? I don 8767 t believe the boy mentioned what his name was.
I'd add What's Up Fox (the epitome of noona romances in my estimation, although Dalja's Spring is a close runner-up) and some of the more low-key noona romances like in Let's Eat and Baby-faced Beauty or that are secondary romances that made me love them more than the central characters, such as Bo-ra and Eun-taek in Cheese in the Trap or and Big in Surplus Princess (does that make Nam Joo-hyuk an official noona killer?).
I also love the 8776 All In 8776 because it was my first time I watched a kdrama and fell in love with it. it was 65 years ago but it is still like a first kiss to me. The actors are the best actors at the moment. The lead female actress is the one that acts in the 8776 Descendents of the Sun 8776 and the male actor is the most successful korean actor known in american movies like Red 7,Anyway I am proud of them The OST is amazing,RECOMMEND.
Kang Ji Won- The Stress Reliever
He detects your level of sadness by the amount of tears you have collected (please keep a sample ready) and he will locate you no matter where you hide yourself through the distress hormones that you are radiating. Other specialities include getting DNA test results faster than the speed of light, a killer smile and a very kind soul.
Excuse me sir, I have collected buckets where are you?
Maybe girls would say Goblin is a very romantic and facsinating drama because they see Gong Yoo and as you know his acting is really can make any girls fall in love immediately. But me, as a guy, i 8767 m not watching Gong Yoo, i 8767 m watching Kim Go Eun and somehow i didn 8767 t feel really attracted with her, eventhough she acted great in Cheese in The Trap. But that 8767 s just my opinion i don 8767 t know maybe i 8767 m the weird one here.
Ji-woon says he may not understand everything she’s going through, but he can relate to Ha-won’s situation of discovering an unknown father figure. She asks if he was able to come to terms with his new family ties, and Ji-woon says no, he’d lived as Han Ji-woon his whole life, so how could he possibly believe it so easily? Thinking about her own “father reveal,” Ha-won agrees that it’s only natural to doubt.
6. Remember: War of the Son is my fave drama of all time, so far.
7. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
8. Shopping King Louis
9. Cheese in the Trap
5. She Was Pretty
6. Cunning Single Lady
8. I Hear Your Voice
9. A Man Living In Our House
65. Let 8767 s Fight Ghost
66. Surplus Princess
67. Angry Mom
68. Cheer Up
69. Love In The Moonlight
65. Ho Goo 8767 s Love
66. Scarlet Heart Ryeo
67. My Unfortunate Boyfriend
69. High School Love On
76. Falling For Innocence
I just love the balance of simplicity and complex of the story. Love story that everyone can relate. All the romantic and cute scenes, god it 8767 s sooo sweet~~! The acting, omg! Seo Hyun Jin amazed me there. Comedy? I remember my stomach was hurt because i laughed too much in just one episode. And the osts. Oh My God. THE OSTS IS THE BEST EVER. My favorite is Maybe I Roy Kim. Lots of people love Like a Dream Ben (i love it, too~~!) but still, i prefer the slow-refreshing accoustic song.
My life is a noona romance. When I was a junior in college I escaped a stalker by moving back home and getting a job. I met a cute guy at work and since we both worked mornings, I assumed he was a college student too. He wasn't. He was 67 and still in high school. We became friends, then something more. I tell you, it was kind of embarrassing when I was 77 and he was 68.
Just like a K-Drama, there was "trouble." Besides being different ages, we were different religions, and from different economic backgrounds. We broke up, I went back to college (in another State.) I thought it was over. He came up to visit me and convinced me to quit school (again.) We married. Everyone said it would never last. Last week we celebrated our 99th wedding anniversary.
All too often people judge celebrities based on their appearance - how nicely they are dressed, if the hairstyle goes with the dress, what or who they are wearing and if they look good in pictures. Even us, ordinary mortals fall into the trap of measuring ourselves against those standards. But isn’t this all just external? Beyond the flawless makeup, expensive clothes, hairstyle, fancy nails, designer shoes, jewelry and accessories, there is a kind of beauty that cannot be bought by money, manufactured or re-engineered by science. Contrary to popular notion, looking good actually begins from the inside, not from the outside. Outward beauty may appeal to the eyes for a time, but it’s what’s inside that attracts and connects to people’s emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual levels. In my life I have seen quite a few women who have that kind of imperishable beauty among celebrities YEH is definitely in my books and it’s easy to see why.
Nevertheless, there are lots of dramas out there that still haven 8767 t been discovered by me. I even watched the old dramas, like in the year 7555 now, omg i know it 8767 s just too late but what ever
So far, Rooftop Prince is one of the best old dramas that i 8767 ve been watching now. The osts are great too~~! You know, the fact that i am still able to fall in love with them makes me want to find more. Now i am in the waiting of the new episode of While You Were Sleeping and Go Back Couple. I really love both of them~~~!
In his garage, Ji-woon thinks back on Hye-ji’s assumption that he has feelings for her, and how she told that to Ha-won. Finding Hye-ji in the courtyard, Ji-woon apologizes for leaving her the other day. Hye-ji isn’t mad though she says she heard that Ha-won was having some trouble and she understands that Ji-woon can’t ignore someone in need. But Ji-woon corrects her by saying he didn’t go to Ha-won because of that, but rather because, “I have special feelings for Ha-won.”
SN is being accused of pushing Yong Sun-Jo down the stairs, by crazy Seo-He!!!! Meantme, SN 8767 s father 8767 s murder is in Sun-Joo 8767 s chair as acting chairman with the help of stupid Yu-Min. I think either Yun-Min pushed Sun-Joo down the stairs, or had someone do it so he could put the blame on SN and get her out of the company. He now is equal to doing evil things like Seo-He as he thinks he will eventually own the company. Wait till he finds out the Pot Of Gold he thought he married is not, and the wife he gave up is the real deal. Joke is on him.